Thursday, January 28, 2010

YIKES....

I accidentally DELETED my entire blog list! I guess you start to do things like this when you become e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d and don't get a break until the end of March when boards and board reviews are finally over! I hope to have a husband back eventually.......

So...I have NO way of looking at others blogs, since I don't have the URL memorized! If you can please please please leave me your blog!

Thanks guys! :)

6 comments:

Diana said...

Oh man, I can totally sympathize with you...I am so over constant "busy season" and would love to have a husband back...unfortunately, I don't think I ever will get him back until he gets a new job...anyway ours is holtfam.blogspot, good luck!

Coopers said...

bummer about deleting everything.

leejnal.blogspot.com

Jason and Lauren said...

oh jess....you are a busy girl!

jlcrowley.blogspot.com

Underwood's in Cali said...

the bay cruise looked fun. underwoodfam.blogspot.com

Dezra Marshall said...

that sucks! my blog is mattndezra.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh no!! Ours is: theosbos.blogspot.com

good luck!

Tenille