Thursday, January 14, 2010

WAAY Behind....

I am a little humiliated by my lack of posts lately, in fact I am so far behind I don't even know where to start. Okay, so here are my excuses....

1-So, I got this awesome new camera and Photoshop for Christmas and I cannot seem to upload the photos from my new camera onto blogger. I am not too sure if the images are too large or if my computer is just jacked?

2-I have taken 1,350 pictures since December 6th. Seriously, where do I start?

3-I feel like I have had zero time lately to spend on the computer. Especially since we converted and became owners of I-phones, who even needs a computer anymore?

We have done so much since we came back from Christmas! I wish I could post pictures of my sister's super cute St. Bernard puppy that we got to watch for 4 days while they went out of town! We had to much fun with Stanley, he is so stinkin cute! For now, I will post some pictures onto facebook so you will haev to look there! But just know in the meantime, I am not ignoring the blog world...I promise to be back!

No comments: