Well, we started off in St. George for a few days visiting my brother and his tiny baby! We also were able to see my dad! It was so fun to be around a tiny little guy again. I wish I could show you the cute pictures of Colby and Dax together.
DAX!!


After St. George, we headed up to Salt Lake to spend time with Brent's family! (I promise to post pictures of our trip up there once I can get this to work better!) We had a great time in the FREEZING cold! You sure forget how cold in can get...I guess we sure our spoiled living in Cali. We got to meet Brent's brothers little baby Aspynn! She is so adorable, it was so fun to be around babies again! There is nothing better than getting to cuddle with a little one again!
We actually came home just before Christmas so we could celebrate Christmas at home! We had a great day! Colby has so many toys now we decided to re-do his room! We got rid of his rocking chair and added a little toy corner for him! When he is getting into trouble, we send him to his room! :) Ha-ha if it were only that easy!! I was lucky enough to get a new camera, so hopefully I will be able to actually learn how to use it over time! Brent got lots of clothes and necessities! Since he has to dress up everyday, he sure goes through his dress clothes! We had an AWESOME Christmas and hope you did too!
1 comment:
The Santa pictures are hilarious!!!:)) I miss my favorite hairstylist! I know it sucks not having you guys close, and Aspynn misses you too--she wants you to hold her so mom can finally get something done!:)) Come visit again soon! Luv you guys!
Post a Comment