Brent and I always wonder how we got SO lucky to have such a fun little guy! I can always count on him to help me out while I am cooking! :) Colby always has a smile on his face, loves to take baths and play around naked! His new favorite thing to do is go into his remodeled room! We gave him a little toy corner and he is always crawling into his room to go play! It is so much fun to see him grow up.
I’m not too sure how I got so lucky to be able to spend every minute of my day with him! I would be so sad if I had to miss out on all the new milestones he hits! We love you Colby! :)
2 comments:
I love this little guy too.. and I am always happy to do his treatment for him (you) :)
Haha. So cute. I love the pots and pans and the naked bum pictures. :)
Post a Comment