Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bay Cruise

Brent surprised me with a Bay Cruise last night!  He tried so hard to keep it a complete surprise until I had a client from his school that said, “I saw you guys were going on the Bay Cruise on Saturday!”  I laughed and said, well ya we are!  Poor Brent was so bummed, he had everything planned on his own, including a babysitter!  It was through his school and they rented a yaught that went around the Bay and under the Bridge!  We had a blast…..we even had a few friends go with us!  It was a night full of dinner, dancing and a GREAT time! :)

IMG_1404

Everywhere we go together they always ask, “Which one is older?”  Seriously, I think these two were meant to be brothers!

 IMG_1407

 IMG_1408

Molly, KC, Becky, John, Me and Brent!

edited2 edited3 edited_edited-1 IMG_1403-edit

2 comments:

benandkiki said...

Poor Brent. I'm glad you had a fun time on the cruise.

benandkiki said...

sorry I've never posted anything on your blog before. You probably have no idea who kiki is, kirsten