Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday BECKY!!!!

Look who turned the big 2-2!!!!  Yes, Mrs. Becky had another birthday! :)  We ventured over to Dave and Buster’s and had a BLAST!  Who knew how fun it could be to act like kids again! :)  Of course, I forgot my camera on her actual birthday but here are some pictures I took during our Bachelor night!!

 

Seriously, what friend would OFFER to do Colby’s treatment??  You know she must be a GREAT friend!  Always there for me.

IMG_1392

And did I mention how much Colby LUVS her?

IMG_1391

Happy Birthday Becky!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Hatch's said...

Ha ha you are to cute Jess! I'm so honored to have a post on your blog! :) Thanks for coming to my party last night, I'm so glad you guys were there! I can't wait for tomorrow night, it's going to be a blast! Love you guys!