Sunday, February 21, 2010

SURPRISE……

I think Brent was getting a little worried when I was playing his Birthday off like it was no big deal!  Little did he know what I REALLY had planned!  It was a great night with food, friends and the dollar game!

 

This is the extent of my bakery skills!  Haha

 IMG_1913 IMG_1915

Sorry for the blurriness-but here is our “decorating committee”  I couldn’t have been more impressed with what they did!  Thanks again guys, we couldn’t have done it without you!

IMG_1916

SURPRISE!!!

 IMG_1921

This is the dollar game, it is a hit in our family so I thought it would be fun to play with all of our friends, we had LOTs of people in fact I am shocked we all fit in our tiny little place!

IMG_1923 Most of the pot….

IMG_1925

And the WINNER……Diana! :-)

IMG_1927 IMG_1929 IMG_1930 IMG_1932 IMG_1939 IMG_1947 IMG_1957 IMG_1971 IMG_1976

Brent was showing off Colby’s “walking” skills.  Well, close he can’t quite walk yet!

IMG_1978

We topped of the night with some crazy you-tube videos!  What an awesome night thanks to all of our friends and family that came and helped celebrate Brent’s big day!! :)

No comments: