It’s official, I am back in college! Okay, so maybe it’s just for fun but I like to tease Brent when I need to do my “homework!” Anyways, my friend Diana and I decided to sign up for a very basic photo class! I got this nice camera for Christmas and did NOT have a clue what ISO, f-stop or shutter speed even meant! So when I found this class at Las Positas I jumped on it and was enrolled the next day! It took a few classes for me to really understand what in the heck they were talking about, but I am finally feeling like I am grasping the concept of things and feel like I can control my camera a bit better! And it’s so nice to be able to get out a few hours a week and have some adult interaction! :-)
So, we had our first “field trip” where we have to take specific pictures. I used my Mom and Colby as my models and it was FREEZING, so Colby was not dressed as I wanted but we compromised! Here is my first set of pictures……
3 comments:
LOVE THEM!!! I also want to learn... but I need a nice camera first LOL
The last one is my favorite. He such a gorgeous little man.
Your so good! I told Cory that I want to take a photography class so bad!! First I have to get a camera...haha.
Well, if you need to use us as models...I'd definatly be okay with that!
Post a Comment