Monday, May 4, 2009

Colby's Dream Team

I just have to say THANK YOU to everyone who donated and/or walked with Colby's Dream Team! If Colby only knew how many people love and care for him! :) Our team had over 50 members and raised over $13,000. Yes, I did just say we raised over $13,000. Pretty impresive, huh? I cannot believe what an accomplishment this was for our very first of many years year participating. I have to Thank my mom, as she was SO involved and recruted so many team members and donations. Colby is so lucky to have a Nana who helps out so much! This is MOST of our team! What a great looking clan! Thanks again, Brent and I can't tell you how much we appreciate each one of you!
I have to

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no problem at all! We loved helping you guys out, and we'd do it again in a heart beat!!