Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our trip to UTAH!!!!

We had the pleasure of going to Utah for a long weekend for Brent's Brother's wedding! We got to stay with Brandon adn Tavah and had a blast! Here is Mr. Colby's first plane ride! He did FABULOUS...except on the way home when he decided 5 minutes after to take-off that he had to go to the bathroom! All of a sudden Brent looks over at me and said "Was that you?" I said WHAT? He said that smell, was that you. I said NO why would you think it would be me. Then my heart sank as I looked over at Colby's grinning face still finishing his business. Brent immediately hands him over to me, OF COURSE and says I think your son needs you. Let me first mention that Brent has yet to change a dirty diaper without the assistance of me! I had the pleasure of using the airplane changing table in the "master bathroom." I sure hope that was the first AND last time I get the pleasure of using that!
Colby just LOVES his cousins, I think he allready misses them! Brooklynn told Brent and I that she likes to wear hats because that means she doesn't have to do her hair!! She is too funny!


Grandpa and Colby

The girls!!





Okay so this was super funny!! Tavah and I LOVED the chocolate covered strawberries at the wedding. There was one plate on each table, and of course our plate was gone instantly! So when everyone started cleaning up, Tavah and I grabbed a ton of them off other tables and she found a ziploc bag and threw them all in the bag so we could have a midnight snack! :) Of course Brent caught us in mid action!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun in Utah. I had a that same thing happen to me on the plane with miley...except they didn't have a changing table in the bathroom, so I had to do it on the floor by the bathroom...all by myself! I don't ever want to fly again by myself, not fun!
Yeah so I totally would of eaten all the strawberries and taken more too, hmmm that's making me crave them right now...you know about my cravings ;)
Oh, that's good that Brent did good on the boards, Cory also did really well...we should celebrate the boys success!

Coopers said...

Jessica I love that you did Colby's hair for the wedding! He is just so cute and smiley.
Loved the story about the strawberries. Totally something that Lee would catch me doing.

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I loved reading all the funny stories! The one with Colby and the plane pooping is the BEST!!!! SOO cute! Did you know there is a company on the internet you can go to. They will copy off your year of blogs and put them in a binder, album thing. Your mom would LOVE that with all of Colbys cute pictures! I'll let you know when I find it, you have to save all these cute pictures and hilarious stories!