March of 2007 We went on a Mexican cruise. You can probably tell this year was a bit rough on us! Brent managed to loose all of his hair and I ended up going dark. What in the heck happened?? hahaAND March of 2009 we landed ourselves in DISNEYLAND.....I guess this becomes your new vacation when the little one arrives! What a BLAST we had taking little Colby all around! We had so much fun, and so did Colby! As I asked Brent last week what "year" was his favorite we both definitely agreed that this past year was by far the best. We had our amazing little guy and have had so much more fun with him in our life to keep us on our toes!
Happy Anniversary!
I love you babe!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Congrats!! I can't believe you've been married four years! I thought you were in the same 2 year boat as us? What was I thinking!? We miss you guys- let's have another pizza and game night one of these days. We need to catch up!!
Post a Comment