Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our crazy life....

We have sure been keeping Colby busy lately!! Brent has FINALLY taken his boards this weekend and is now beginning to study for his finals next week! Good Luck Brent! We are now giving Colby some rice cereal. (I know just 1 1/2 weeks short of his 6 month birthday!) At first he doesn't know what to think of it and makes a horrible face, BUT after multiple bites he seems to polish off his bowl just fine! :) He has been wanting to eat for a while now or at least he wants to eat what I am eating!! :) Hey, I don't blame him! I decided to be a nice mom and let him play and suck on his dirty hands after his first feeding!
He sure doesn't have a problem finishing his dinner!! :)


My mom sister and I all had a girls day at the mall! Of course Colby joined in and had a great time! He was so funny when we had milkshakes, he kept reaching for mine like he wanted to eat it! He actually got the straw in his mouth when I wasn't looking.....



Last but definitely not least, we celebrated Grandma's birthday! We had yummy mud pie at my house and then we had a brunch at Dim Sung! I did not think I liked that but I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy it! Happy Birthday Grandma-we love you! :) We are so excited for our trip to Disneyland on Friday, I can't wait to take Colby on all the baby rides!




3 comments:

LJW said...

Cute picts! Cograts to your hubby! Tay takes his boards in July- be glad your getting it over with now! haha- p.s. Happy Birthday tomorrow! We miss hanging out with you guys- let's get together one of these days!! xoxox

Unknown said...

Look'n good with those new bangs! :)
I hope you guys have a lot of fun in disneyland...so jealous! When you guys get back we need to hang out again! I need to burn some of your baby movies.

Unknown said...

Oh and happy birthday on the 23rd!