Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My current frustrations!!!!



So....I guess I am obsessed with the Bachelor, and though Brent will kill me by saying this in fact we both LOVE the Bachelor! We watched it every single week, without missing a second together!!! I just have to say first off--I am glad he ended up with Molly as she was who we rooting for! After a night of tossing and turning and no sleep due to my frustration with Jason I woke up and watched him be scrutenized by all the ladies on the View, Regis and Kelly, and of course the best of all Jimmy Kimmel. I am so excited to watch tonight to hear the latest "gossip" but have to say how horrible I feel for Melissa! How aweful it must feel for your fiance to tell you he is getting back together with his ex that he dumped!!! BUT he is just following his heart........ :)

5 comments:

Underwood's in Cali said...

I am so sickened by them it's not even funny. two minutes after you break up your kissing another girl... what a jerk! I liked molly too, and I don't blame her for any of this... its all jason. I really think his ex must be laughing right now at everyone who thought he was just perfect. I love that melissa said he wasn't even fighting for her. It's sad that the engagement didn't mean much to him, especially b/c he was the one that said how into family he was over and over... yet he wasn't committed. Of course i think its better that he get out now instead of when he's married or prolonging it, but to hook up with Molly two minutes later was just rude!!1 don't even get me started.

RhettandCass said...

haha!! I just noticed your post, i wrote a post about it too! LOL!! so funny. I will be the first to admit that im completely addicted to this show. Every Monday i have to watch it. I was so disappointed that he broke up with Melissa on TV after he has proposed to her, i felt so bad for her, but yes you could tell he had a huge connection with Molly. He should have just chose her from the start. :) Thats why were such good friends, we watch the same geeky shows...haha!! We need to get together again, soon...i miss my Jess :)

RhettandCass said...

Oh my gosh...im so sorry. I clicked on your blog from Britany and Josh's list.I was thinking this was my friend Jessica and her husband Brent's blog, im so sorry. I promise i'm really not crazy. haha! I bet you were wondering who the heck i was...im sorry :)

Unknown said...

I just saw your post! And I have to say that I am so addicted to the bachelor! I've think I've seen almost every season, and this past season was probably the best(drama wise)
I'm definatly a melissa fan, so I was (still am) mad at Jason for dumping her on T.V. and the fact that he wouldn't even try to fight for their relationship...and that he got back together with Molly so fast!! hahah I guess I could go on about this! I also lost sleep over this issue...I'm a dork I know! Cory thinks the whole show is fake, and just laughs at me.
So I have never watched any season of 'dancing with the stars'...and I'm just started watching it because Melissa is on it!! I voted for her, and Cory just laughed!
Good times :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.