Okay so you have to count us in for the swimming party! Cute toes by the way...a lot better than what I could do to myself. Yeah so it seams like Miley might be walking before she even crawls...she just doesn't like being on her tummy very long. Maybe Colby is the same way. So we finally figured out how to burn the DVD's, were almost done with them so you can finally get them back! Sorry we've had them for so long!!
Jess, I am too cheap to purchase photoshop too!! What I use is FREE and it is self explanatory unlike photoshop. Go to photobucket.com and try it! It is so fun!!
6 comments:
I LOVE the summer photos! Colby is getting so big!
Brent really should have went for a no color pedi - the pink is just too much . HAHA
I love the picture with the dog. And I do love the outfit! He is getting so big!
Okay so you have to count us in for the swimming party! Cute toes by the way...a lot better than what I could do to myself.
Yeah so it seams like Miley might be walking before she even crawls...she just doesn't like being on her tummy very long. Maybe Colby is the same way.
So we finally figured out how to burn the DVD's, were almost done with them so you can finally get them back! Sorry we've had them for so long!!
I love the picture of him by the dog! His face is hilarious!!! Such a cute kid!
Jess, I am too cheap to purchase photoshop too!! What I use is FREE and it is self explanatory unlike photoshop. Go to photobucket.com and try it! It is so fun!!
Post a Comment