Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THE VEST

Brent and I are SUPER excited that Colby's vest was deliver yesterday! :) This vest basically shakes my poor little baby to death, but at leaste the mucus gets pushed up and out! That is the purpose of this! Colby puts this on 2 times a day for 20 minutes after his breathing treatments! I don't mean to brag! But I swear I have the best little guy!! We put this thing on him and Brent and I both looked at eachother in amazement as Colby looked SO OLD to us. I mean he looked at us as if he were 2 or 3! We were suuper scared to turn it on as I was not sure what Colby would do? SO we started it on a really low speed and at first he looked around and looked at us thinking...what are you doing to me? He sat there and we turned it up and up and up all the way to what toddlers can handle! I was shocked!! He just sat up on his own watching Baby Einstein!


He did GREAT the entire time! What a stud, he never cried or throws any fits when he gets his treatments done. My little 8 month old puts up with more than I ever could. I am so grateful for such an amazing little baby!!





1 comment:

Coopers said...

When I saw the pictures on facebook I thought the same thing about how Colby looks so grown up. I am excited to see that you guys got the vest. And it looks like Colby handles it well. That is happy news!