Then on Monday we went to the Wind Festival at Central Park! We had a great time walking around looking at the way over priced art and all the fun gadgets. We even managed to pick up Colby a giant bubble maker....he sure loves bubbles! And we had fun watching the kite flying contest and enjoying the beautiful weather!!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Memorial Day Weekend!
We had a FANTASTIC weekend! We started off on Saturday with "Fight Night." Brent had a bunch of people over to watch the big Ultimate fight they have been waiting for! We then went out to Brent's mom's house on Sunday to celebrate her Birthday. The kids had fun chasing all the bunnies in the backyard! Colby especially loved riding on dad's shoulders!
Looking for bunnies to chase.....

Then on Monday we went to the Wind Festival at Central Park! We had a great time walking around looking at the way over priced art and all the fun gadgets. We even managed to pick up Colby a giant bubble maker....he sure loves bubbles! And we had fun watching the kite flying contest and enjoying the beautiful weather!!
Then on Monday we went to the Wind Festival at Central Park! We had a great time walking around looking at the way over priced art and all the fun gadgets. We even managed to pick up Colby a giant bubble maker....he sure loves bubbles! And we had fun watching the kite flying contest and enjoying the beautiful weather!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! So funny about the jeans. I guess I didn't notice. I should check you guys out more often.:)
So close until mini coop is here! Then I will be able to to do all those fun things with you...like swim.
I can't believe Colby doesn't mind his little torture device. I was sitting on one of those massager chair things and thought of him. I wonder if he gets dizzy while he watches the show from being shaken, ya know? he is the cutest. btw, I love that your picking your nose in the greenbelt shot. ha ha!
Post a Comment