Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana!!!




Happy Birthday Nana!!! We had a super fun Birthday party on Saturday! Kristina and I were in charge of dinner and we made quite the impressive meal! :) I made this scrumptious chocolate, ice cream, fudge creation and it seemed to be a hit! Colby arrived in style.....


Don't mind her flat hair...this was AFTER she was pampered for an hour and a half with a massage, sure looks like she enjoyed it! :))
Happy Birthday we love you SOOO much and can't wait for our journey to Disneyland.

3 comments:

jaybay said...

The Cake looks delic! YOu are going to Disneyland! We are too! To bad we aren't going at the same time I would love to see you guys! WE are going the 18th of Feb When are you?

Will & Michelle said...

I can't believe how BIG colby is getting. We can't wait to meet him - hopefully this summer.
Love ya -

Jason and Lauren said...

Colby's outfit is CUTE! That dessert looks yummy too! I am glad your Mom had a nice day...she deserved it!