went for his very first ride in his big boy stroller. He is starting to LOVE to look around and I knew he would enjoy his ride, what great weather we have been having we couldn't pass up the chance.

We never leave the house without Mr. Lobster!!!! :)

Pumkin is ready for his ride too, he is sitting in the basket under the stroller

Dad had fun pushing him!!


Well, he sure enjoyed it....this is 1 hour after we got home! :) In other words mom got to clean the house!! ha ha
4 comments:
What a big boy he is! I bet he loves his walks even more now that he can look around! :)
I am so jealous of your weather! It was like a high of 20 here yesterday! Colby is too cute! And punkin is so hilarious can't help but laugh!
Hey Jssica I love your blog, now I can see more awesome pictures of you and your cute cute cute family!
That is soo cute!! You guys have the cutest little guy and the pic of the cat is soo funny!! He looks soo comfortable in the stroller... It looks like you guys are doing soo well.
Post a Comment