Our townhome is officially "For Rent!" This beauty can be yours; temporarily of course for $1100/month!! :) Let me know if anyone is interested......... the address is 10442 Morgan Blvd., in Cedar Hills Utah.
We are interested if we can't get back into our house......It is still tring to be repaired. It has been a nightmare. I hope you are doing well. Love the pictures of the baby.
Hey I was wondering if I could rent your townhome. I'm from the united kingdom and I'll give you a million dollars for it, if you could just give me all your bank info first so I can scam you!!!!:)) Or my name can be Rose and I'll back out at the last second!!! Don't you just LUV renting! So much fun and not a headache at all huh?:)) Everything will work out! Your place is too cute for it to not get rented ASAP
Oh Gosh! I hope you can rent it! I am so glad to be out of that nightmare! Kelsey just sold hers up there. She listed it on a Monday and sold it on Thursday! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Nice townhome, hopefully you can get it for rent! I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks...that was probably the worst sickness I have ever had! I hope no one else get it! Colby looks so cute in his big boy stroller! p.s. we need to do a hair party sometime!
4 comments:
We are interested if we can't get back into our house......It is still tring to be repaired. It has been a nightmare. I hope you are doing well. Love the pictures of the baby.
Hey I was wondering if I could rent your townhome. I'm from the united kingdom and I'll give you a million dollars for it, if you could just give me all your bank info first so I can scam you!!!!:)) Or my name can be Rose and I'll back out at the last second!!! Don't you just LUV renting! So much fun and not a headache at all huh?:)) Everything will work out! Your place is too cute for it to not get rented ASAP
Oh Gosh! I hope you can rent it! I am so glad to be out of that nightmare! Kelsey just sold hers up there. She listed it on a Monday and sold it on Thursday! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Nice townhome, hopefully you can get it for rent! I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks...that was probably the worst sickness I have ever had! I hope no one else get it!
Colby looks so cute in his big boy stroller!
p.s. we need to do a hair party sometime!
Post a Comment