Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Dollar Game


So, I have to brag about this simply because my sister hates that Brent and I ALWAYS win!! :) My family has this tradition on Christmas (or whenever we all get together!) to play the dollar game; it's very simple. Each person starts off with 3 one dollar bills and you roll dice, depending on your roll depends if you keep the dollar, pass to the left, pass to the right or put the dollar in the pot. The last person with a dollar wins. Let me tell you it can be quite exciting, with much chanting and cheering. SO the first game; lucky me I won! Then we decided to play again and YES Brent won! We were so excited because we never seem to win at anything; except this game. We had a great time, and let's keep up the tradition............

No comments: