We had a great time at Trunk or Treat on Saturday! We ran into these crazy pirates who kidnapped our baby, but decided to take a picture!! :) Colby had so much fun that he slept through the whole thing. Maybe next Halloween he will be more into it.
Cute pictures. We miss you guys hope all is going well. How was grandpas funeral we wanted to be there but couldn't make it. There are so many other things that we are having to deal with that is to long to write to you about. We are all healthy, hanging in there and doing fine. I have sent a card to Grandma I hope she is ok. Take care of your selfs. We love you. THE BABCOCKS Rae, Ben, Mindi, Devon & Damon.
4 comments:
Why are you guys not dressed up! I am very disapointed!
Ha. I think that I really would have taken him home...but the feeding part would have been the hard part.
We are just glad you guys showed up (even if it was not in costume).
Cute pictures. We miss you guys hope all is going well. How was grandpas funeral we wanted to be there but couldn't make it. There are so many other things that we are having to deal with that is to long to write to you about. We are all healthy, hanging in there and doing fine. I have sent a card to Grandma I hope she is ok. Take care of your selfs. We love you. THE BABCOCKS Rae, Ben, Mindi, Devon & Damon.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/sungai-terkotor-di-dunia
Post a Comment