Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grandpa comes to visit!!


My dad came to FINALLY meet his very first Grandson! We had a great time with him and my two step brothers! We had sushi at Sozo's, gave dad just a tint of color :) and we now call him the baby whisper since every time he picked up Colby he would go right to sleep! I told him he is more than welcome to take the 3 am shift!! THANKS FOR COMING DAD!! :)




3 comments:

jaybay said...

Cute pictures! I think Colby has your dad's shape of face. He is getting so big so fast!!

Jason and Lauren said...

I am glad your dad and the boys came out for a visit...looks like you all had fun! :)

So I NEVER knew you could give applesauce to an infant? I asked one of our neonatologist and he paused and said "well yeah, we used to do it a LONG time ago, and it is probably okay."... He seemed really hesitant than went into a huge conversation with me about how years ago infants were feed human food early, but today they really try to keep then to just Breastmilk/formula for many reasons. But he said if it is easier for you ... it is NOT going to hurt him! I am glad the applesause is working out for you and Colby! :)

I HOPE Jason and I can come out the day after Christmas and stay through that weekend...we will see once I get my final schedule for the holidays!

How much does Colby weigh now?

Anonymous said...

Your dad is SUCH a hansome guy and so photogenic!:))