My little monster is now 3 weeks old! It sure is crazy how fast the time has gone by and how much he has grown...he now weighs over 7 pounds and is just over 20 inches long. We have been very lucky to only hear his tiny cry just 2 times.....BUT I know he will quickly learn how to use his powerful voice. Now we just need him to start sleeping through the night!! :) That will be the day.....

6 comments:
He is so adorable! I can't believe it has been 3 weeks!
He is looking so cute. He is sure growing and filling out. I don't get to hear much from you guys so its nice to see some new pictures on your blog every now and then.
Brent...for you, my first thought was look at that chunk face. You guys have such a fun little guy. Allie and I are just itching to do dinner and games again. Allie might have to sit and hold him the whole time....again. lee
Oh my gosh... So CUTE!!!
Wow! What a good looking little man-FOR SURE takes after mom! I know, I can't wait to see him thanksgiving, so I can smother him with kisses!!! I know he misses me even though he hasn't even met me!:)) Hope you guys are well!
I am having Colby withdrawals...what a GREAT and ADORABLE baby he is! Give him extra kisses for me!
...Do you need any syringes?
Post a Comment