Saturday, September 27, 2008

Colby's first week home!!

It is AMAZING how much we LOVE and ADORE this tiny little man who has been with us for exactly 1 week today! He has been the best baby he sleeps, he eats, burps, and sleeps some more and barely ever cries...or even makes a peep! I love him so much and am sad that he is already growing so much in just one short week! We have loved having daddy home this past week since he had a week break from school. He has been so much help and sure has learned a ton about being a daddy!!!






4 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

oh my... he is ADORABLE!! I wish I could hold him! Congrats guys!

Jason and Lauren said...

Okay you need to STOP posting such CUTE pictures...it is making me more anxious to meet this sweet little guy! :)

Anonymous said...

He is SO CUTE!!! K did you gain any weight at all? You look gorgeous!!!!

The Bucks said...

Congrats you two!! We are soo excited for you guys and I am sure you are the best parents ever!!