Sunday, September 21, 2008

Colby has arrived!!!

Click to play Colby's BIrthday!! :)
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

4 comments:

Jason and Lauren said...

I am sure you have heard this a Million times but it is true..."HE IS ADORABLE!!" Jason and I are SOOOO excited for our trip in a couple of weeks. See you soon!
Love, Jason and Lauren

Babcocks said...

We are so excited for you guys. I couldn't belive how big he was on how small you are. Mindi was 8'2 21 inches long the boys on the other hand were both almost 10 pounds each. I could not imagine having 15 hours of labor. I am so sorry. I am glad he is here. We can't waite to hold him and love him. The kids were so excited. We miss and love you both. Congradulations. Loves and Kisses

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Good job Jess with the long labor. Being a mom is the best. Have fun!

jaybay said...

Oh I wish I could be there! I am so happy for you! He is adorable and looks just like you!