Well, it looks lile Colby has everything he needs and even more!! We are comming down to the last few weeks here and cannot wai for his arrival. Here are a few pictures from last weekend!

My friend Tenille and I...can you tell we are only a week apart and Tenille will be having her little girl any day now.....we are so excited for them!

The 3 girls!!! :) My mom can't WAIT to be a grandma!!! :)
4 comments:
YAY I am so excited for you! You look so good prego! You will have to let me know right when he gets here!
Your shower was a blast! Your family is so much fun.
I'm so excited to finally get this baby out of me, arne't you? Hopefully it's not too much longer...for the both of us!
Cute Pictures. You are looking so happy and good. We are sorry we couldn't make it to the shower. I did't want you think we forgot about you. We haven't. we have been totally crazy busy with everything going on here. Kids with homework, scouts, mutual, soccer games, football games. WE love you guys. tell Brent Hello.
We are excited for our first visit with Colby!... It will be good to see you and Brent too! Hope all goes well during these last few weeks....keep us updated. :)
Post a Comment