Monday, August 18, 2008

My Baby Shower


On Saturday my mom, sister and sister-in law had a baby shower for me! It was AMAZING...I couldn't believe how much work they put into everything...the food and decorations were perfect! I haven't uploaded my pictures yet, but here is just one picture of us "kids" before the shower started. I will be sure to post more later. My mom and sister made this adorable diaper cake, as you can see it was huge and full of SO many good things! At the end of the night I was dying to take it apart....I think my mom wanted me to keep it together but I knew if I didn't take it apart my cute little kitty would do it for me! haha I received so many things and I think I am finally getting ready for Colby to make his debut...(It's about time!) Well, I still have a few weeks left. But anyways THANK YOU guys SO much for all your hard work you put into this for me...it sure meant a lot and now I feel much more prepared!

2 comments:

jaybay said...

So I am the worst friend ever! I still haven't sent your package...but I definitely will get it there before Colby gets here! I am glad you had such a nice shower! I am sad I couldn't be there!

Jason and Lauren said...

The shower was so much FUN! You got so many nice things for Colby. It was GREAT to see you this past week!