Friday, August 8, 2008

SURPRISE......

So, it's been a while since I have posted any new pictures up...I guess I am getting much bigger and don't look so well in pictures!! haha :) Brent and I have been very busy lately, and we have come to realize we have a TON of things that need to get done before Colby arrives, Brent is getting so excited to become a dad! He can't wait to finally hold see what he looks like. He tells me every single day how good of a dad he is going to be especially in the middle of the night when Colby needs attention! He also reminds me daily that I have to give birth to him and he doesn't know how I am going to do it! What a nice husband I have!! :) BUT last week my work surprised me with a baby shower, it was so much fun! They decorated the conference room and we had a huge lunch with tons of treats! Here is a picture of the cute cake we had. I got so many adorable outfits, a babay bath tub, and gift cards that will sure come in use!! My mom and sister are having a shower for me next weekend! I am SO excited for everyone to get together, and I am ready to finally get everything prepared for Colby. Everytime I want to buy something my mom always tells me "Shouldn't you wait for your shower??" :) I guess moms always know best!!!

2 comments:

jaybay said...

You're alive!!!! I have a gift for you but I have been waiting for you to have your shower to send it. So where should I send it? Just to your house? I need your address again! Anyways I want to see a picture of you all cute and prego! So post one!

Unknown said...

Hey I found you!! This weekend was a lot of fun, we'll definatly have to hang out with you guys a lot more... I'm looking forward for those pedicures! :)