So I wanted to show off our newest and cutest SHARKS fan! My step dad Steve is a HUGE fan and even has season tickets, so on the first game of the season he got Colby this adorable shirt! I am sure Colby will have many games to attend...........THANKS GRANDPA FOR MY SHIRT!!!!!!
5 comments:
He's getting so big! Can't wait to see him again!
OHHHHH!! How sweet! I'm sure he is spoiled rotten--as it should be!:)) Well don't worry about me--I'm just sitten here on a friday night bored as ever wishin SO bad I was there visiting you guys with Brandon!!:)) Hope you guys are havin fun and SO SO SO SO jealous Brandon gets to hold Colby and see him first!!!! It's okay--Colby will still like me more!!! Oh by the way-Thanks for calling me back the other day like you said you would--I cried all night cuz I never got a phone call:)) Just kidding, Love you guys-hope all is going well!
He is a cutie. Sorry we wont be there for the funeral. Mybe we will see you guys later. Take care of your selfs and the little guy. Hope to hold him soon. Love ya
Hey guys! Its was really great seeing you last night. Colby is adorable!
...what a cutie!! :)
Post a Comment