Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween

Well...I haven't done too much blogging lately so here is an update of what our tiny family is up to! We took Colby to the pumpkin patch and had a fun time, next year I think he will enjoy it a bit more. He actually slept right through the whole thing! I guess we bore him to death!! :) On Halloween we went to my moms house and took Colby around to a few houses and once again he slept right through it! We then passed out candy and had fun sitting on the porch in the nice weather!

Colby is doing so good, he has been pretty sick this week so it has been a bit harder but I sure hope he gets over it soon. He starts coughing and has a really hard time breathing, it's SO sad to see such a little guy in pain. Because I feel so bad for him he gets to cuddle with me all night long so I can make sure he is still breathing! Although he isn't feeling to great he still is just as happy as ever and still doesn't cry too much! (Just when he wants his mom! :) ) He is nearing 11 pounds..what happened to my 6 pound newborn?? BUT he now sleeps a 4-5 hour stretch in the night which has sure made life much easier on me! It is CRAAZY how fast they grow up. He has almost outgrown all his newborn clothes and his finally able to wear some of his adorable outfits that have just big gingantic on him. We sure love to play dress up! :)
Handing out our candy with my parents and my sister
Family Picture, we all match!! :)


Our trip to the Pumpkin Patch!










2 comments:

jaybay said...

Cute Jess! You look so good! And I can't believe how fast he is growing up!

Coopers said...

I love the matching Halloween shirts! I'm glad to see that you dressed up for the holiday. And I really like the last picture of you guys. Colby is so cute with his mouth open.