Well for Steve's birthday we went to Hana Japan and cama back to my house for cake and ice cream! :) We dressed Colby up for the occassion and had a great night!
This is Brent's simulation of Steve's gift....a ride on the worlds largest blimp! This was pretty creative on Brent's side! Good Job!

Grandpa, where is your Jersey?? Colby CAN'T WAIT for his very first Sharks game! Grandpa just needs to learn to change a diaper first!! :)

I know I should be a professional cake decorator!! haha

The world's largest Birthday candle at Hana Japan!!
Happy Birthday Grandpa, we are all so thankful for everything you do for us!! We LOVE you! :)
2 comments:
Looks like Steve had a FUN birthday!
.....you should call Jason!
Cory recovered...but I think he's still healing from our hair party. At least WE had fun! I love getting pampered. My hair turned out great by the way! It's been a long time since I was really satisfyed with it. Can't wait to see you and colby again!!
Post a Comment