

Well...Thanksgiving has come and gone so fast once again! Brent's family came into town so we got to spend the weekend witht them! We had a yummy turkey and we took Colby to the Jelly Belly factory for the very first time. He did great, and didn't even mind his cute hat! :)
4 comments:
When are you going to take me to the Jelly Belly factory for the first time? I hope you bought some to share...
Such a CUTE family! Colby is getting HUGE! I heard he is sick again....poor guy:( I can't wait to see him around the holidays! It looks like Jason and I are going to be moving there...once I find a job and we rent our house. Colby will get to know Aunt Lauren very well!
Loved the pictures. Thank you for sharing. I got a call today there might be a phone interview with the company in San Ramon. I will keep you guys posted. We will see what our next chapter in life will be?
CUTE I love his onesie! Very CUTE!
Post a Comment