Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I hope you all had a great one this year...we sure did! Colby's friend Lucy turned 1 so we headed out to her party in the morning and hurried home since Brent and I decided to throw a little get together of our own! :) Yes, I even attempted homemade ROOT BEER with dry ice to give it that "traditional" effect! It was a hit..Oh and not to mention it tasting good! We had so many great cotumes; princesses, ninja turtle, little stinker, pumpkin, oh and how could I forget Santa!

So sad that I don't have a computer that I can upload all our awesome pictures to! Hopefully I can figure out a way soon...anyways HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

oh and how can I forget to add that seriously half, YES half
of the houses had bowls with candy that said "help yourself"
Brave...real Brave people!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Babcock said...

What, he's crawling. Hip hip horray for colbers!!! he looks older. We miss him... and you guys too :)

Mrs. Babcock said...

btw, i just noticed seda was logged in ... its really tricia.