Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where have we been?

Well, my computer crashed! So, I haven't had one to upload my pictures too! So here is a catch-up of what we have been up to lately! This is something Colby does everytime he sits in his high chair! He gets his hand stuck int he handle. For some reason whenever I stick him in a shopping cart or anything he always reaches behind him! So here is is with his hand stuck--BUT still shoveling the food in with his "free" hand! Even though he is not a baby, I still manage to get my cuddle time in!! :)

He loves to watch daddy juggle! It is even more funny to Colby when he messes up and the balls fall. He thinks it's just hilarious! So here he is sitting on his car and watching daddy juggle!! :)


My boys getting ready for church! It's so fun as he get's older to dress him up in big boys clothes! I think they have the cutest little dress clothes!



Colby's first tie! I think he is sick of mommy trying to get his attention to smile, SO he would rather cover his ears and pretend he can't hear me.....


AND...Colby can now finall crawl! It only took 13 months, BUT were just happy he can finally move around!


3 comments:

Jason and Lauren said...

Yeah he can CRAWL! His church clothes kill me...they are so cute! :) Can't wait for your visit in December!

Coopers said...

The hand over the ears is so cute! And boys church clothes are so cute!

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

what a cutie you have! I love the hand in the high chair trick =)