Well, to say the leaste I am still in vacation mode! Meaning, I haven't wanted to do much of anything this week. So I will continue to work on my millions of pictures I took and will post them soon. For now, you can enjoy this beautiful picture taken at our Luau at the Grand Wailea Hotel!!Friday, October 9, 2009
MAUI!!!!!!
We had the most amazing time in Maui. The weather was perfect, the food was great, they have the world's best shaved ice and beaches of course! Colby had a blast and did so well the entire time! Yes, even on the flight he was an angel. On the flight to Maui my mom was holding him as we were landing and this lady said to my mom, "excuse me 'mam but your baby is the best baby I have seen! " As a mom, I felt very proud of my baby...and I do have to agree with her! :)
Well, to say the leaste I am still in vacation mode! Meaning, I haven't wanted to do much of anything this week. So I will continue to work on my millions of pictures I took and will post them soon. For now, you can enjoy this beautiful picture taken at our Luau at the Grand Wailea Hotel!!
Well, to say the leaste I am still in vacation mode! Meaning, I haven't wanted to do much of anything this week. So I will continue to work on my millions of pictures I took and will post them soon. For now, you can enjoy this beautiful picture taken at our Luau at the Grand Wailea Hotel!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great photo!
Post a Comment