Saturday, November 7, 2009

BOO.....

I know, I know I am not sure why it has taken me so long to post these pictures from our Halloween party? Brent has been asking me everyday to do it! SO....here they are! So Sorry they are completely out of order......

We had a GREAT Halloween and even decided to throw a little "get-together" with some of our great friends! We had a blast walking around with the kids getting lots and lots of yummy candy! Oh, and the weather was perfect! It could not have been a nicer evening!

Of course Colby went in his little car!!!
We had babies of all ages! It's always fun to get them all together to play!
I attempted homemade root beer! I was a bit nervous because I was making so much of it and had never made it before. The night before Brent and I were up preparing everything and he even asked me if I should do a "test-run" to ensure it would turn out! I gave him a courtesy laugh but knew he probably was right! Ha. LUCKILY, it was a hit! It tasted so good, seriously how can you mess something up that only has 3 ingredients? We even had dry-ice for the FULL effect!
Auntie and Uncle Hatch!!! :)))) a.k.a. Colby's 2nd parents!!!
We had lots of yummy food!

We even had Santa come for a visit! Ha. Danny arrived in style, I have to admit I was VERY impressed!!!
Colby was very weary of him....I'm not to sure how well he will do on his lap this year! He just starred at him wondering who he was! BUT, at least he wasn't screaming!
"The Gang"
Thanks for the awesome Halloween guys! We had a great time and hope you did too! :)

3 comments:

The Hatch's said...

I love the photo's i need to get them from you, Thanks again for the great time, it really was a fun party! I love that we are colby's 2nd parents that makes us very happy! We love that little guy.

The Hatch's said...

P.s Thanks for putting that "CUTE" picture of me.. i really appreciate it.

Diana said...

Love the pictures, good job jessica! We had so much fun, we'll have to hang out again soon!