Thursday, November 5, 2009

Too Funny

Colby is SO much fun! I can't believe that I get the opportunity to be with him EVERY single day! I LOVE it! I wouldn't trade it for the world! I have to laugh at the things he does as he gets older! I always said that he has never fallen asleep in any weird places like some kids do.

BUT....I spoke too soon! Just yesterday he was eating my homemade Chicken noodle soup and being very quite, but still shoveling it down. As I was still cooking in the kitchen I turned around to look at him and this is what I saw! I could not believe it! BUT, I was mean and didn't let him sleep....he was a MESS and always is after dinner so it was straight into the bath for him! :)
Colby LOVES our coffee table, if you cannot tell we push it as far over to the side of the room as possible so he can have more room to play! Here is me saying "Colby you are going to get hurt, come back over here" and this was his response, "ha-ha" as he looks back at me like I am crazy!
He is just too funny sometimes....I wonder where in the heck they learn the things they know!!!

No comments: