I went to
HAWAII was here.....on our honeymoonin Kaui! 41/2 years ago! I know, I know you are probably laughing hysterical at Brent and his hair!

The last time I went to
MAUI was here....when I went for my high school graduation with my brother, sister and grandparents! I know...how young we all look!

So...I guess that means that I am due for a nice relaxing trip on the beaches of beautiful Maui again! With that said...Colby and I are OFF to Maui for 7 solid days of pure heaven! Hikes, runs on the beach, food, swimming, snorkeling, more food, laying out and pure relaxation! I feel so sad to leave Brent behind but I couldn't pass up a trip to Maui with my awesome parents to crash there 10 year wedding anniversary trip! (haha) See you when we return...I better get packing!
1 comment:
That was a good vacation! Man I was skinny then! Maybe I'll get that skinny again someday!
Post a Comment