Monday, September 21, 2009

It was 1 year ago today that I got to bring this home!! :) And now he looks like THIS.....
My monkey turned 1 yesterday! I am so excited for him to move onto the next phase and begin to walk and talk and experience new adventures! We had an awesome party at my parents house on Saturday!! Here are some pictures from our adventure

My mom gave him this car...He LOOOOOVES it! HE holds onto the steering wheel and does not let go! He just sat in it for 1 hour while Brent filled water balloons for his party!



We had an awesome feast!


The happy family!





the BIRTHDAY boy!




First the enzymes....







Then the CAKE!!!







He wasn't sure what to think about being able to dig into his cake, but he slowly learned that it was okay to dig in!















I was lucky enough to get to clean him up! What an awesome 1 year old boy I have. I have never been around a happier kid! He always has a smile and wants to play! His favorite thing is just being outside, so we now take him NIGHTLY to the park so he can ride in his new car! Thanks to everyone for coming to his party....we had TONS of fun!! :)








No comments: