Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another month....another appointment!

Colby had a Dr. appointment and this is what he did........ BUT I know the trick!! A bottle of juice(He never gets juice)!!!! He doesn't even flinch....even when they make him fast (I would down that juice too if I hadn't eaten in 12 hours)! He is such a tough guy! Here are his stats...

11 months 13 days he is:
18 pounds 15 ounces (5th percentile)
28 1/4 inches long
Just as healthy as can be...BUT they always want him to get fatter.....how do you possibly give a baby over 1,000 calories a day? Were working on it......
(Don't mind me....if I look like I just crawled out of bed, well I did at the crack of dawn!!)
This is what happens when mom gets something to drink! It becomes Colby's! I guess I will have to stick with water. Did you notice his cute dew??

Colby's new favorite toy!



The newest and cutest SHARKS fan!!! :) I found this awesome Jersey at a consignment store and I could not help but buy it. Especially comming from a family that just LOVES the sharks!



He has growing room, right! :)



2 comments:

Dani and Paul said...

Hey there!! How are you doing? It has been forever. I found your blog on dakota's blog. Your boy is so cute. That is so smart to give juice while they get a shot. I am going to have to try that

Mandi said...

I can't wait to photograph that guy! He is darling!