Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day

We had an adventurous Labor Day weekend!! We headed to the Oakland Zoo for a day of fun! Ha-my eyes are closed, what a nerd!! :)

Colby sure enjoyed all the things to look at!


I guess you get a better view from daddy's arms!!

For some reason my mom was in love with the Giraffe's!! So this picture is just for her!! :)










On Labor day we headed to the pool with some friends. We are so sad summer is coming to an end and we will have to wait until next year to go back to the pool!!







Best buddies! Colby and Miley will be having a birthday this week!! :)








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun time at the zoo! I've taken Miley a few times, she's just now started to kinda notice the animals. It's hard for her to see them sometimes.
We did have fun swimming with you guys..man I look so big in that picture (I know, I know I'm pregnant, I shouldn't complain)
Man, that's so sad that Colby just sleep the whole time during his sickness.:( Hopefully he's better for Miley's party!!