A KITTEN! :) After we lost our sweet little Pumpkin, the house was just too quite and lonely without a little kitty to cuddle while Colby was napping! SO...we decided to adopt this darling little boy. He is 4 weeks old and under 2 pounds. He is so stinkin cute and tiny! He already is such a cuddly, playful kitten! I am so excited to have a little guy running around again!
He loves to snuggle!
Nana bonded just fine!

Colby just LOVES him! Unfortunately, I cannot let him touch the kitten because he does not know the meaning of pet. He GRABS! I wouldn't want him to hurt the little guy!
The only bummer is we cannot agree on a name just yet! SO we both call him something different! I like the name Ricky or Henry! Brent like Rocky or BOB!! Who seriously names a cat BOB? haha
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
1 comment:
So cute! I'm so jealous, I want a kitty now! I guess we'll have to come over more to play with him, since Cory wont let me have one. I've been so busy on our trip that Looks like you guys have made the best of your vacation, you've had a lot of fun! So how is Colby doing? Any luck on the crawling? Miley....nope, still just lays there until we flip her over. I'm sure she'll grown up just fine if she never learns to crawl :)
Anyways, enjoy your last couple days of vactationing!! See you when we get back!
Post a Comment