Sunday, June 21, 2009

Santa Cruz

Well, we decided to head off to Santa Cruz a few days ago for a fun day at the beach! Brent has been enjoying his time off school, so we sure want to make the best of it while he is home with us! Well, I know you must think we are CRAZY parents for making our son wear a jacket while we are both in our swim suits, BUT I somehow left Colby's hat at home and as you can tell he has the fairest skin that I did not want to burn! The weather was perfect, about 75 degrees with a breeze. So we decided to keep his hat on while we were playing on the beach, the rest of the time he was just chillin in his stroller!




When I pulled him out of the car he had just woken up and he was looking around wondering where in the heck we were! He LOVES anywhere we go that is outside. This little man wants to be outside all day long! I am so thankful for such a good boy who eats, sleeps and plays on the go!


We also realized as we were sitting on the beach that we were one of the ONLY people with out an umbrella! We sure realized after this trip what new parents we are. You always think oh my mom will bring that! (At leaste I always do! :)) SO Brent and I are now going to buy an umbrella for the beach so we can be more prepared next time! :) What an awesome day we had.






1 comment:

Jason and Lauren said...

What a FUN day! You are so lucky Colby is easy going!