Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July!

We finished up Brent's 3 week break from school with the 4th of July! We started the long weekend with a day at the Alameda County Fair! As Brent and my grandpa had a ball at the horse raises my Grandma and I and Colby walked around and around! Hey, we even saw some pigs race! haha. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera...how does that happen? But needless to say Colby had a BLAST and I had one of the best Carmel Apples ever! I think the caramel and 2 types of chocolate were about 1 solid inch thick! MMMmmmm.

We then had an awesome day on the Delta with the Coopers. Colby once again was an angel! :) I was a bit worried with him not wanting to wear his life vest the whole day but he actually loved it. He slept most of the time and we even stuck him under Lee as he drove the boat! :) We made Colby his own little bed.

Colby is just patiently waiting for his buddy to arrive....any day now!! :) (You cannot even tell Allie in 9 months pregnant here!!! )
Colby ready to eat his lunch!

Yes. I can wakeboard! I am not sure why Brent didn't get that tantrum???


I think I need to work on my tan though!



And Brent is up....he didn't forget a thing!










Getting ready to hit the water!





Then on 4th of July we went to the Livermore Community pool where we always have a blast! We then had a BBQ at the Henson's and off to Central Park for the big show! :)
Colby was very festive...even in his suit!







Snuggling with Nana at Central Park....it was a bit chilly!


















Colby LOVED the fireworks. He stared at them the entire time, it was so cute. I guess there really isn't much Colby doesn't like! Just a happy kid!











We all had to match with our festive shirts! I don't know why I am the only one that looks retarded in this picture!























Just a little peanut!













2 comments:

Coopers said...

Love the matching shirts. I was sad I didn't have to time to pick mine up.
I had to laugh at that picture because you really can't tell that I'm pregnant. Colby is just so big he covers me up! :)

Unknown said...

Cute shirts! Way to go on the wakeboard! I went skiing over the break and crashed really bad...so that was the end of that. I didn't want to hurt the baby.
I really like Colbys new toy, I told Cory that Miley would love a toy like that...maybe we'll have to copy you ;)
Well back to reality, right? I'm not too excited, but what can you do?