We started off our night at Buca Di Beppo! The best Italian place. We celebrated Lee's birthday just a tad early in case their new arrival comes earlier than expected! :)

The waiter forgot to sing to him and he was excited to be getting out of it. Don't worry....I made sure to remind her and she brought him out this! She had all the tables around us singing Happy Birthday to him also. I think he was a bit embarrassed! :)

Maybe Lee will be sharing his Birthday????

at Kenny Chesney---they had a few people open for him, but we decided that Miranda Lambert belongs at a fair!!! She just has 1 hit.

I am not sure what was more entertaining....watching the show or watching all the drunks. There was this (larger man) who to say the leaste had a few too many drinks. Allie and Lee stood up to take a walk and all of a sudden his FULL glass of beer dumps all over this poor girls head and then the beer just sprays EVERYWHERE in the meantime he had fallen down 3 rows---yes 3 rows of seats. We were laughing so hard at this guy but sure thankful that we were not in the way!

You can barely see Kenny. He came out of that tent with a hole on the top sitting in a chair singing his first song. That seat he was on went all around until it took him to the stage...it was super cool! (He is that bright white spec to the right of the tent)

Brent and I sure enjoyed a night without any responsibility! :) Thanks MOM and Steve! We sure need to get out more!
3 comments:
I bet that was so much fun! You are such a cute and fun couple. (I think Allie has a pretend belly she hides under her shirt...she doesn't even look pregnant half of the time!)
SO FUN! Thanks for going with us! I'm just glad that Lee and I were not in the aisle when that guy fell. Wow, lots of entertainment. Can't wait for the next concert!
What a FUN night!
Post a Comment