We are trying to get all settled into our new place! Brent has allready made himself at home!!
I couldn't decide what to do with my rod, and I came up with this idea....I think it turend out pretty good!
It looks like we are all ready for our new addition to arrive!! :)
9 comments:
Your house looks adorable as usual! I love the FAMILY on the rod that looks way cute.
Your house looks AMAZING! Now you can come help me....! We hope to see you guys soon!
Your house is so cute! Good job decorating too! Is it still in San Ramon?
Oh! So cute! I didn't realize you had new pics up! I love your place! We had fun with you last weekend! Hope it wasn't too boring. I feel like I gained 20lbs. from eating out too much!:))
Hey Jess,
I just wanted to tell you Jason got the worst haircut EVER the other day! It was awful....we were laughing so hard and long about it. (The lady MUST have been blind) I had to even it out with my lovely kitchen scissors! Jason is sure lucky when you can cut it, you are the best!
Your place is always so cute. You are such the decorator. We miss you guys and hope to see you at camping or sometime around there. Love ya!
Colby is DARLING!!! I can't wait to see him!
Hey guys what a great picture of the soon to be baby! Wink Wink!!
First of all sweetie, um hi I was the SAME size as you when you came to visit and you're PREGO!!! How sad is that-what's even more crazy is you couldn't even tell you WERE pregnant cuz you looked so anorexic AMAZING!!! So hopefully in vegas you will at least LOOK pregnant this time!!:)) You have no worries afterwards give that Brent a spank on the butt and tell him to hush because you are going to look GREAT afterwards!!! We are SOOOO excited to see you guys!!! Can't wait to see your cute belly and say hi to Colby so he knows who I am when he comes out!! I'm looking forward to that more than the fourth!!!! Let us know how camping went!:))
Post a Comment