Thursday, May 8, 2008

Okay Here I go....

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Brent and Pumpkin!! I sleep right between both of them each and every night!
C-Cake or Pie: Baskin Robbins Mint Chip Ice Cream Cake...Mmmmm
D-Day of Choice: Friday, because I FINALLY get a break from work!!!
E-Essential Item: Right NOW-Special oil for my growing belly...If you only knew how bad it ITCHES!!! It's like an itch you can never scratch!
F-Favorite Color(s): Purple
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Would I ever pick anything over candy?
H-Hometown: San Ramon, California...and I'm still here!
I-Indulgences: Well, depends on the day! :) Right now, fudgesicles I eat one almost every night!!!
J-January or July: I moved to California to get AWAY from the snow....July!!
K-Kids- Colby...in the making! :) And of course Pumpkin!
L-Life Is AMAZING! I am finally having a baby and could not be happier...well maybe if I was a few pounds lighter!! :))
M-Marriage Date: April 9, 2005
N-Number of Siblings: Well 1 older brother 1 older sister, and 3 younger step-brothers
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges, or cuties...I eat about two every day!!
P-Phobias or Fears: I think I am going to be the first women to NOT be able to give birth!!!! AHHH....
Q-Quote: "Live, Love , Laugh" What more do you need???
R-Ring size: 7..I Know I have FAT fingers!!
S-Season: Spring and Fall, it's perfect temperature outside and inside my house too!
T-Tag 3 Tavah, Rachael, and Lindsey!! :)
U-Unknown fact about me: I am VERY lazy right now! I have never been lazy my whole life...except for the last 5 months! Poor Brent has to step things up a notch to cover my duties too!!
V-Very Favorite Store: Anywhere I can spend my hard earned money!!!
W-Worst Habit: Biting my nails...I cannot seem to stop, any suggestions??
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound..especially now!! :) I have lots to see
Y-Your Favorite Food: Well, I have lots....basically anything with carbs!
Z-Zodiac: Am I supposted to know?

6 comments:

Jason and Lauren said...

Is Colby going to be his name?

Anonymous said...

Oh that was cute!:)) Does that mean I do it now on my blog? How does it work? Well I can't wait to see your beautiful face the end of this month. We will have to party hardy and the kids are so excited to see you so you better hurry and get your little bum here! I luv the pictures of cute brent and pumkin. I can't believe how fat he's getting....pumpkin:))

Babcocks said...

Those items are fun to read. Several interesting factors. How exciting and happy we all are as well to see the little "Colby". We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

okay hunny it's time for some new pictures of you three! I keep checking and nothing? Are you alive? Just teasin. I know, it will be fun next weekend! Too bad Brentpoopyhead is going to miss out on all the fun! Maybe we can go toiletpapering with you this time!!!:)) we got your room all ready with flowers and decorations just for you so you will want to keep comin back to us:)) The kids can't stop talkin about Aunt Jessica!!!!!!! We're countin down the days so hurry your little bum!

Anonymous said...

Okay we really don't have decorations yet but we will! I'll even get breakfast in bed for you and Brandon will be your massage therapist? Okay bye just wanted to have more comments from us on your blog:))

Anonymous said...

okay this is really funny because most of these comments on this page are from me. I promise I'm not stalking!!!:)) I just read your comment on my blog and you should have Brandon help you with the handy stuff at your townhome, he might not know much but it's worth a try!:)) FOUR more days until you are here!!!!:)) We will have so much fun you won't want to come home.......:))