Sunday, May 4, 2008

20 weeks!

I finally got around to posting the pictures up of our ultrasound a few weeks ago! To the left is as if he were sitting on a piece of glass, you can definetely tell he is a boy!! Below is a side view of him and the last two are his BIG foot and leg and then his hand and arm!!!

















5 comments:

Babcocks said...

How fun those pictures are great. We are so excited and love to hear the new news. Thank you for sharing.

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Hey Jess! I'm so glad you found my blog. I always love adding new people to my friends list! And it's always nice to keep in touch with old friends too. I didn't know you were pregnant, congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. You're little boy is going to be so cute. That is so fun!

Jason and Lauren said...

Awesome Photos! Thanks for sharing!

I took care of a 24 week baby boy this week...so tiny and fragile but so much FUN(about 1lb 3 oz)! I thought about baby Babcock-he is almost that size.

( I guess they think I am getting smarter??...I am already orienting to the REALLY tiny/sick babies.)

Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Oh cute! You changed the blog a little! I LOVE the hot swimming suit picture of the both of you!!!:)) Ok I am FOR SURE coming in August I will make Brandon drive down so we can all be there! I can't WAIT!! This baby is going to be so spoiled by all of us!!!! Seeing josh and brits baby makes me SO excited for yours! He is going to be just as cute as the both of you! luv ya!:))

Nielsen Family said...

Your having a boy!!! I am so excited for you two!!