So...our Holiday weekend was very busy!! We have finally moved into our new place, which is a little bit bigger...not too much but it does have an extra bedroom for Colby! We were SO excited to get his crib up and finally get the bedding we want. It has been so much fun shopping around for the things he is going to need! Here is a picture of his crib, and also a picture of his changing table. I will be sure to put up some pictures of our house once I get it all complete...if you know me I will have it complete by tomorrow, I have been working around the clock organizing and hanging pictures!! :))


Pumpkin isn't too sure what to think about all this! Luckily he hasn't found a way to get into the crib yet!! It's only a matter of time....
3 comments:
Jess that is darling! I love it!!
The bedding is perfect for your little Colby...man he is going to be SPOILED!
You are naming him Colby?? So cute!! I am soo excited for you two!
Post a Comment