Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunny St. George!

 

Well, we headed over to St. George for the weekend to see these two wed……

IMG_4827

I always seem to stay busy…..( don’t mind this HORRIBLE picture of me!  No I am not pregnant! Just ate a HUGE Cafe Rio salad and forgot to suck in! lol :)

IMG_4595

final touches….

IMG_4601IMG_4982edit9

 edit edit5  edit10 edit12  

We discovered that this little monster LOVES to dig!  He dug through the rocks, dirt, mud, sand just about anything he can get his little hands on!

IMG_4629 IMG_4645  

 

IMG_4828 

The kids in my family!  I feel bad Colby was eating during the pictures and was a complete mess!  So he missed out!

IMG_4843

Colby got to spend lots of time with his cousin Dax and they loved each other!  When Colby woke up in the morning he could hear Dax downstairs and was miserable until we took him out of his crib because he wanted to go play with him!  It was so cute!  They followed each other around all the time!

 

I love this picture of Dax, but Colby isn’t looking

IMG_5076

Here is one of Colby…well looking at the TV! lol

 IMG_5077 

They sure love to help!  Help eat ice cream, help with the dishes, help with the laundry and help cleaning the kitchen! :)  I’m not sure how much help they really were but hey sure loved it!

IMG_5083 IMG_5080

We had such a fun weekend and are so glad we got to spend some time with my siblings!  It’s sure fun when we all get together!!

2 comments:

Coopers said...

so i had no idea that your dad was getting married. i was wondering why you guys were in utah.
and whatever about the stomach comment...skinny girl. you look amazing.

Mrs. Babcock said...

I.LOVE.HER.DRESS!! It is so perfect for her, even though I only met her once or twice, the dress is amazing on her body! Do you have any close up's? Sorry I'm kind of obsessed with wedding dresses!